My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts

This is my public journal. I will be writing fun stories about my past, some opinions on different events in my life and in the world, reviews on books, movies and music, pictures and a whole lot more!

I always have a hard time with summing myself into words, so for general info about me, please go to this link. Or you could check out my Myspace.

Please scroll to the bottom of this blog for copyright information.


Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!

Listed in LS Blogs

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Panda Place is MOVING!!!!

Panda Place is MOVING to a better site!!!

Please add this link to your syndicated accounts: http://pandacookie.wordpress.com/feed/. If you'd like, click on the buttons in the left sidebar, and it will automatically add my the new blog's location to your RSS readers of choice.

You can also go directly to http://pandacookie.wordpress.com/; bookmark it in that case!

I have asked LiveJournal for one small favor; to change the link to the syndicated account. As my problems were with the Abuse team and not the Syndication portion of LJ Support, I see no reason why they won't do this for me.

Thanks you guys. See you at the new location!!!

0 Comments:

Click here to comment!

Or you can sign in as a different user.

<< To Blogger.com