My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts

This is my public journal. I will be writing fun stories about my past, some opinions on different events in my life and in the world, reviews on books, movies and music, pictures and a whole lot more!

I always have a hard time with summing myself into words, so for general info about me, please go to this link. Or you could check out my Myspace.

Please scroll to the bottom of this blog for copyright information.


Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!

Listed in LS Blogs

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Monday, May 01, 2006

Wow. Just wow.

http://cbs2.com/local/local_story_121200527.html

Please check the article linked above. Go ahead, do it.

If you are a Motley Crue fan like I am, then you will know how crazy this is. After reading about Nikki Sixx and Donna D'Errico's marriage in The Dirt, after seeing them in the media looking very much in love, this is simply mind blowing. And sad. These two had a child together, raised thier kids from other relationships together. They seemed so content, in love, happy.

I guess some things aren't as they seem.

I know that a lot of females are going to be happy about this. After all, Nikki Sixx may be considered one of the sexiest members of Motley Crue. (Check out his section of the Shout board here. He's got the most posts, followed close behind by Tommy Lee's section, so yeah, the ladies love him.) But I cannot lie, I'm not happy. I think it sucks. I mean, I was really rooting for thier relationship to succeed. AND I know how it feels to go through divorce; my first marriage with Mr. Wrong ended in divorce and it crippled me emotionally. I even spent time in the hospital because I felt so depressed. This is going to be Nikki's second time dealing with divorce. I can only imagine what he's going through!

I wish for them nothing but the best, and may God help thier whole family during this time.

0 Comments:

Click here to comment!

Or you can sign in as a different user.

<< To Blogger.com