My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts

This is my public journal. I will be writing fun stories about my past, some opinions on different events in my life and in the world, reviews on books, movies and music, pictures and a whole lot more!

I always have a hard time with summing myself into words, so for general info about me, please go to this link. Or you could check out my Myspace.

Please scroll to the bottom of this blog for copyright information.


Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!

Listed in LS Blogs

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Top five celebrity female crushes...

Anyone that knows me in real life knows that I find both genders attractive. I'm very shy around females I find attractive in real life, but I still have my favorite female celebrities that I find stunning! Women I could spend hours gazing at! Well tonite, I bring you my top five female celeb crushes. I do understand that some of you may agree or disagree; this is just my opinion, after all! I do hope, though, that this post will spark some fun debate! So without further ado, my top five celeb crushes, in no particular order:


Idina Menzel
As soon as I saw Idina in Rent, I was captivated. So beautiful; beautiful eyes, lips and hair. Her jawline may be a bit on the squarish side, but that to me only adds to her beauty. And her body; wow!

More >>


Courtney Love
Whether you love her or whether you hate her, you cannot ignore her. Personally, I found her more attractive before she had all that drastic plastic surgery, but she's still beautiful to me, especially her eyes. Now if only her lips didn't resemble an inner tube...damn collagen!


Bjork
She so exotic looking. She reminds me of a pixie! Her facial features are very sharp, and I like that about her.


Melissa Auf der Maur
She always reminded me a lot of Katherine Hepburn; graceful, beautiful, in control, elegant. The color of her hair is so striking. And she's thin, she's tiny. So cute!


Cyndi Lauper
She's up there in age, but you'd never know it. Cyndi only gets better with age. I love how she eventually went for a more classic look. Those that are used to her 80's punkish look would be in for a surprise!

5 Comments:

Anonymous tom cruise said...

i luv u and ur blog. i luv kate too. pretty cool hey!

5:00 AM  
Blogger hedgehogman said...

lauper?isnt she to old
I agree with Courtney, the other 4 is :
Alexandra Kosteniuk
Monicca Belucci
Shu Qi ( from transporter I )
Jennifer Anniston
Sandra Bullock is also great

5:23 AM  
Blogger panda cookie said...

Too old? Not to me. She just gets better with age.

Jennifer Aniston is pretty, yes. And I think a lot of guys go for Ms. Bullock. I don't know; I guess I never really found her attractive.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Rose said...

My daughters doing a project on Cyndi. LOL

1:12 AM  
Blogger panda cookie said...

Awesome! Cyndi is a great subject for a project. She's really inspirational.

1:15 AM  

Click here to comment!

Or you can sign in as a different user.

<< To Blogger.com