My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts

This is my public journal. I will be writing fun stories about my past, some opinions on different events in my life and in the world, reviews on books, movies and music, pictures and a whole lot more!

I always have a hard time with summing myself into words, so for general info about me, please go to this link. Or you could check out my Myspace.

Please scroll to the bottom of this blog for copyright information.


Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!

Listed in LS Blogs

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Panda babies!!!

Thought I'd share this. This is a clip of panda babies playing in a facility in China that is commonly known as "Panda Kindergarten". Click on the image to view the clip! Once you've watched this clip, you will see why this clip is one of my favorite panda videos!

More >>


3 Comments:

Anonymous Noah Bulgaria said...

LOL! That's a great one. I'm probably not ever going to be able to go there. When I go back to DC, I'll try to visit the pandas at their zoo.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous A.H said...

Seems like there is connection between the name and the contnet, after all ;).


A.H

12:49 PM  
Blogger panda cookie said...

Noah: I'll be visiting the DC pandas hopefully within the next year. I wish I could visit the pandas in that clip, though!

A.H.: Yep! Actually, one of the reasons I created my username is because I'm a panda fan. :)

2:23 PM  

Click here to comment!

Or you can sign in as a different user.

<< To Blogger.com