My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts

This is my public journal. I will be writing fun stories about my past, some opinions on different events in my life and in the world, reviews on books, movies and music, pictures and a whole lot more!

I always have a hard time with summing myself into words, so for general info about me, please go to this link. Or you could check out my Myspace.

Please scroll to the bottom of this blog for copyright information.


Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!

Listed in LS Blogs

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Getting to knoooow me, getting to know all about me...

Since I have started tracking my journal with StatCounter, I've discovered that a lot of you have been reading regularly. Damn, I had no idea my little blog would attract anyone, so thank you!

A lot of people do memes in thier blogs. I like to use them so my friends and readers can read them and thus get to know me a bit better. I'll be posting these memes from time to time, so let's kick it off with a simple, twenty-nine question meme. I hope some of you find some common ground, or at least have fun reading my answers to these questions. Enjoy!

More >>

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I thought, "Damn, I look tired!"

2. When is the next time you will have sex?
I never kiss and tell.

3. What's a word that rhymes with "FUCK"?
Truck, luck, buck, muck. Lots of words.

4. Favorite planet?
I love the planet I'm living on, now. But Saturn looks pretty, too.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
I don't have a cellular phone, but I do know who was the fourth missed call at home, my brother Sheldon.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
I don't have any fancy ringtones on my land line phone. I think they should make them available for us land line customers, though!

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A sweater, sweatpants and mismatching socks.

8. Do you "label" yourself?
"Labels are for cans, not people" - Anthony Rapp.

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?
I'm not wearing any shoes.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
That would be Satellite Kid. I think they're cool!

12. If you're alone in a room with two beds, which one do you sleep on?
What kind of question is this?! NEXT!

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
I was on the computer, trying to make my Myspace profile look decent.

14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
I don't have a mobile, so I don't get text messages.

15. What's a word that you say a lot?
"Goodness"! Especially lately.

16.Who told you he/she loved you last?
Rich, my fiance.

17. Last furry thing you touched?
My cat, Shandi.

18. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
They're all legal; Prozac, Prilosec and Seroquel.

19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
None. God, I haven't taken pictures in forever!

20. Favorite age you have been so far?
I've actually enjoyed being in my 30's so far. There's been more fun, more love, and I'm a lot more pleasant, especially since I now take the right meds. (There was a period in my life when I was perscribed the wrong meds and was a total bitch to get along with!) Can't pick a particular age, though.

21. Your worst enemy?
Acid reflux.

22. What is your current desktop picture?
It's a Melissa Auf der Maur desktop wallpaper.

23. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Is this the book you're looking for, son?" My son misplaced a book he's reading in school.

24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you take?
I would take the money. Then I would find a place for me and Rich to live in.

25. Do you like someone?
I LOVE someone.

26. The last song you listened to?
After The Fire - Der Kommissar.

27. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, what would you do?
Run in the way and take the bullet. I'd do anything to protect my son.

28. If you could punch 1 person in the face who's in your life right now, who would it be?
This girl that lives next door to me. She's such a bitch and always acts annoyed when I'm around.

29. What is the closest object to your left foot?
The left side of my desk.

2 Comments:

Blogger hedgehogman said...

same answer on last questin
left side of my computer desk is the nearest to my left foot. We , blogger always overhelming by computer desk, arent we?
nice questions I think, people will know you more

9:31 PM  
Blogger panda cookie said...

Yep. This desk is over ten years old, but I love it. :)

Thanks about the questions. I like the memes that have the more interesting questions.

9:58 PM  

Click here to comment!

Or you can sign in as a different user.

<< To Blogger.com