My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts

This is my public journal. I will be writing fun stories about my past, some opinions on different events in my life and in the world, reviews on books, movies and music, pictures and a whole lot more!

I always have a hard time with summing myself into words, so for general info about me, please go to this link. Or you could check out my Myspace.

Please scroll to the bottom of this blog for copyright information.


Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!

Listed in LS Blogs

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Break time....

Today I will be taking a break from regular posting to get caught up with some priorities that I need to focus on more than writing a full entry. I'll be back tomorrow. Till then, please have fun reading my older posts. Merci!

4 Comments:

Blogger nepspeed82 said...

I always do it, you know, leaving your blog for a day or two because you had to do other stuff other than blogging which are really time-consuming.

3:55 PM  
Blogger hedgehogman said...

well have a nice time panda,
back soon if all is ok

10:31 PM  
Blogger fizdane said...

take your time.
have a nice day :)

1:23 PM  
Blogger fizdane said...

take your time.
have a nice day :)

1:24 PM  

Click here to comment!

Or you can sign in as a different user.

<< To Blogger.com