My Photo
Name:
Location: Boston, Massachusetts

This is my public journal. I will be writing fun stories about my past, some opinions on different events in my life and in the world, reviews on books, movies and music, pictures and a whole lot more!

I always have a hard time with summing myself into words, so for general info about me, please go to this link. Or you could check out my Myspace.

Please scroll to the bottom of this blog for copyright information.


Powered by Blogger

Get Firefox!

Listed in LS Blogs

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Saturday, April 22, 2006

My first post...

My first post here. I can see why people like it here, but it was a bitch and a half to learn how to navigate on this site!

Anyway, this will be my public journal, I guess. My journal over at LiveJournal is the one that I update the most often, and I get more personal there as well. However, that journal is set to the "Friends Only" security setting there, meaning that I have to add you as a friend in order to see the posts. I will try to write here as much as I can, but there will be times when I may not post for a while. It's all good. Just keep this journal bookmarked or whatever and check it from time to time.

A brief introduction: everyone online knows me as Panda. Hell, some people offline call me Panda! I'm 32 and I'm engaged to the most wonderful man ever, Rich. He shares my sense of humor and crazy outlook on life, not to mention the fact that he's one of the hottest guys I know! I also have a son; I'm a stay at home mom, pretty much.

I run a little group called Rent New England. The group is there so Rentheads from New England can get together, organize gatherings and such. We have so far organized two Renthead gatherings in Boston, and we were also on the guest list for the Adam Pascal show at BU. We plan on having another gathering May 27th, and we'll have a special karaoke gathering sometime in June.

My musical tastes are incredibly varied. I love everything from rap to reggae. My favorite band is Motley Crue, and my favorite solo artist is Courtney Love. Recently I got Frank Zappa's Hot Rats and The Velvet Underground and Nico, and I found both to be outstanding! I also love reading, movies and the musical Rent. Actually I'm head over heels in love with Rent! I got into it after seeing it in the movies last December. In June I will be seeing it live twice in two days! To say that I'm thrilled is an understatement!

I guess that's enough of an intro, huh? :)

0 Comments:

Click here to comment!

Or you can sign in as a different user.

<< To Blogger.com